Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wishlist Wednesday

Just a quick post today as I’ve been really busy with work etc and I am really tired. But I have some more posts planned for the next couple of days.

 I have found myself being constantly drawn to the Mulberry website recently, drooling over the new season bags and accessories. One of my current favourites is this gorgeous Effie Hobo.


Mulberry Effie Pebbled Hobo

I need this Mulberry bag in my life. I love the embossed Mulberry tree on the bag as it is so different to other Mulberry styles. It is such a classic everyday style which I think I will probably use forever. I love it in oak too, but I already have my Alexa Mulberry in oak and I don’t have a classic leather day bag so this is definitely being added to my new season wishlist!

What is on your wishlist for the new season?

xo Hannah xo

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)