Happy 1st December everyone! It's officially Christmas now!
I have been busy planning lots of Christmas inspired posts to bring you over the next few weeks, which I am very excited about and looking forward to sharing with you.
|From Top Left - Angel, Santa Face, Snowman, Mitten, Stocking, Toy Soilder, Wreath, Candy Cane, Bauble, Holly leaf, Snowflake, Bell, Bow, Christmas tree, Gingerbread Man.|
|Selection of Christmas ribbons from Ebay|
|Felt and buttons|
Will you be making anything this Christmas?
|Candy Cane - £50, Topshop|
Christmas Cardigan - £35, ASOS
Holly - £50, Topshop
Grey Fairisle - £45, Topshop
Cream Reindeer fairisle- £35, ASOS
Red Fairisle - £35, River Island
1. No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in
Betty Blues - £5.50|
2. Models Own In The Navy - £5
3. 17 Lasting Fix in Midnight Sapphire - £2.99
1. Rimmel Rapid Ruby - £2.99
2. Models Own Red Red Wine - £5No7 Stay Perfect Damson Dream - £5.50
1. Barry M Racing Green - £2.99|
2. Rimmel Green with Envy - £2.99
3. Models Own Beetlejuice in Emerald Black - £5
What are your favourite nail colours for autumn?
|E.L.F Black Nail Varnish|
Models Own Hedkandi Ibiza Mix
|All images from WeHeartIt.com|