Saturday 21 January 2012

Happiness is...(Part 4)

Hi everyone! I've decided to do another part to my happiness is...series because over the last few days, particularly yesterday, I have been feeling really down and I'm not really sure why, as there was nothing major that triggered this spell. But I find that writing these posts help me to appreciate the things in life that do make me smile, that I often forget when I'm super busy.

This week, happiness is...

1.   Hunting for my dream house and imagining how I would decorate it


2. Adorable, cute babies


3. The feeling of fresh bed linen


4. Cinema trips

5. Reassuring cuddles and chats with my mum


xo Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)