Friday 20 January 2012

Weekly Wishlist


I really don’t know where this week has gone – its just been a bit of a whirlwind. I’ve had 3 days off which have just flown by and I feel I haven’t really done a lot which always annoys me because I hardly ever get time off and I'm back at work tomorrow :(

I’ve managed to get quite a bit of blog stuff done though and set up my new blog, Beautiful Fitness, which is entirely dedicated to health and fitness (which is one of my main passions) and so please feel free to check it out : )

These are some of the things I’m lusting after this week. Again, the majority of them are from Topshop (I really need to start shopping elsewhere!) but I’m loving their shoe collection at the moment and really excited to see more of their sandals are spring/summer comes along.


 
1 ------ 2 ----- 3 ----- 4 ----- 5 ----- 6 ----- 7

I love Aztec prints on clothing and bags and when I saw this bracelet from River Island I instantly fell in love. It will look amazing layered with lots of other bracelets to create a boho look.

I’m not always a big fan of florally clothes but for some reason I’m drawn to this dress - I’m not really sure what it is that I love. I’m going to pop into my local Topshop tomorrow to look at it – hopefully it won’t disappoint.

I love the vintage feel of the white crop vest. It makes me want summer to hurry up even more as I can’t wait to wear it with a pair of denim shorts and sandals.

And finally this owl jumper is so cute, I want it! What more can I say?!

What are you loving this week?

xo Hannah xo

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't mind a pair of any of those shoes! They're all gorgeous! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, I awarded you the Cute Blogger Award as I think your blog is fab.
    You can check the details of it on my blog. Don't feel like you have to participate though!
    Ekaete x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)