Thursday 5 January 2012

2012 Wishes


I know I’m a couple of days late with a New Years Resolutions post but here it is anyway. I always tend to make a huge long list of resolutions, which in reality, I’m probably never going to stick to and to lose weight is always high up there.


This year, I’ve devised a list of wishes and goals which will hopefully help to make 2012 a lot better than 2011 was for me.


To travel more (in particular I want to visit London Paris, New York and Barcelona)


















All pictures from WeHeartIt.com


What do you wish for in 2012?

xo Hannah xo

5 comments:

  1. Deffo do London, Paris and NY
    im a big lover of all 3 gorgeous cities, and encourage everyone to go !!! :)

    Had a cheeky follow of your blog, hope you'll check mine out too :)
    -Kasie
    www.kasielovescake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've set this pots out with the pictures, how cute?! :D ♥

    http://fbegumstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of the loveliest pictures I have seen, I LOVE THEM. Great post xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolutions, I'm going for a lot of them also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kasie - Thank you chic, I am definitely going to visit these places. Thank you for following, I'm following your blog too :)

    Poppymale and FBegumStar - Thank you both :)

    Jimmi Lou - Thanks chic, hopefully I will stick to them!

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)