Thursday 12 January 2012

Happiness is...(Part 3)

I haven't done a Happiness is post for a while now. This is a good thing though because it means I've been a lot happier recently. However, with January being probably the most depressing month of the year, I thought another list of things that makes me happy was very much needed.

This week, happiness is...

1. Zumba - Recently jumped on board the Zumba craze and now I'm addicted! It really does make me happy, but the biggest thing I've probably learnt is that I have no rhythm!


2. Shopping and lunch with my mummy - Love having mother and daughter time especially as we haven't had a lot of time to do it recently


3. Watching an old musical - Mary Poppins, The Sound Of Music and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang are probably 3 of my all time favourite films. I've watched them so many times I think I know all the words to the songs!


4. Lazy weekends - I had my first weekend off work for a long time last week and absolutely loved having not a lot to do and being able to have a well deserved lie in, catch up on all my tv and basically just potter around!. I wish I had more weekends like that.


5. Reading Lauren Conrad’s LA Candy for the 4th time - The collection of books by Lauren Conrad are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. They are such easy reads but well written too. Just like the Shopaholic collection by Sophie Kinsella, I love reading them over and over again and never get bored of them.


6. Planning trips away - With Christmas well and truly over now, I always feel at this time of year that I have nothing to look forward to and January is such a hard year to stay positive and motivated. Hence, I enjoy looking at holiday sites to plan little trips away, gaze at possible city breaks or to simply just drool over the amazing beaches wishing I was there. It always helps to raise my mood though.



7. Being cosy and warm inside when it’s blowing a gale outside - With the terrible blustery, windy and rainy weather we've had over the past couple of weeks, there's nothing better than been warm and cosy inside with absolutely no plans to step outside!


8. Freshly painted nails - I love that feeling of freshly painted, perfect nails even if it doesn't last for very long on me. I always seem to be able to chip them within a couple of hours!


9. The English countryside - Even though I loved living in a big city, I missed waking up to look out my window to miles of green fields and there is nothing more refreshing than going for a run or walk in this countryside


10. Relaxing with a face masks - I love the feeling of a fresh and clean face after a relaxing bath with a face mask on. I feel totally refreshed and it does my skin wonders.

All images from WeHeartIt

What do you like to do to make you happy, especially during January?

xo Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)