Tuesday 17 January 2012

Interior Inspiration - Jewellery Storage

I am currently in the process of redesigning/redecorating my room. I started thinking about this a couple of months ago but have never got round to actually starting due to being so busy. I love getting inspiration for interior design off the Internet and searching for home accessories with a vintagey feel.

A big problem I currently have in my room is jewellery storage. I have soooo much jewellery – necklaces, rings, bracelets and earrings but hardly anywhere that I can store it. I have a jewellery box but I quite like the idea of my jewellery being on show so it is easy to see and choose each piece.

Here are a couple of my favourite jewellery storage ideas.






All images from WeHeartIt and Google

How do you store all your jewellery?

xo Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)