Wednesday 25 January 2012

Cute Blog Award

I want to say a BIG thank you to the lovely Ekaete at Red Lips and Roses for awarding me with the Cute Blog Award.



This is my first ever blog award and so I wanted to take the chance to let everyone know that I’m so grateful to you all for reading my blog – I really do appreciate it.

For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Answer the award questions. 
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet. 
4. Award as many blogs as you think worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let these you gave this award to know that you awarded them

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to make-up brand?
Ooh, this is tricky. I don’t tend to stick to one make up brand, and my make up bag is a mixture of every brand imaginable but I really do rate Benefit products, especially their concealers. But I also really like Rimmel products as their really reasonably priced but still excellent quality products.

2. What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
 I became obsessed with maxi's in the summer of 2011 living in nothing but maxi skirts and dresses so this is probably one of my favourite trends. This winter, I have been obsessed with faux fur coats, gilets and scarfs/snoods.

3. What is your favourite dessert?
Again, another tricky question! I have such a sweet tooth so I’m a huge fan of almost any dessert. However, I think my favourite would be apple crumble or pavlova. Mmmmm :)

4. Favourite colour?
I'm a typical girly girl so my favourite colour has always been pink even though I hate wearing pink!



5. What is your middle name?
Gabrielle
6. What's the last song you listened to?
Ed Sheeran - Lego House. My brother bought me his album for Christmas and I haven't stopped listening to it since!

7. Cats or dogs?
Dogs. I’m a big animal lover and adore both cats and dogs, but I would have to say that dogs only just wins. My Grandma has always had dogs so I’ve grown up with them and have always wanted one of my own.

All images from WeHeartIt.com


Random fact I haven’t told anyone:
 I was ranked 2nd in Yorkshire in the triple jump before I got injured and had to stop :(

Award As Many People Who You Think Are Worthy
Of This Award
I’ve decided to award the Cute Blog Awards to the following blogs. These blogs are fairly recent findings and they are truly amazing blogs which I always love to read 

7 comments:

  1. well done hun x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely obsessed with Ed Sheeran's album. My fave song is Wake Me Up, so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting an award! Thank you so so much for choosing me as one to pass it on to :) I'm honoured :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for passing this on to me Hannah, it's so sweet of you! I'm flattered that you enjoy reading my blog! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these sort of posts, maybe just because I'm nosy and like finding out about other people! I'll have to get maxi skirt styling tips from you, I bought one recently and really don't know how to style it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you hannah :) so happy you like my blog cant wait to do this xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's mine! I've linked back to you: http://sleepwakehope.blogspot.com/p/blog-awards.html xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)