Monday 9 January 2012

What I've Bought This Week - Sale Special

I tend to always prefer the new stuff that starts to come in around this time of year and so I wanted to save my money for that, instead of going crazy buying things I probably won’t get the wear out of. However, the more I tried to avoid the sales this year, the more I was drawn to them and I did find a few bits to buy in Topshop so I thought I'd share them with you.

Arrow Tan Cross Buckle Strap Ankle Boots - £30 down from £68

Madison Leopard Print Loafers - £15 down from £32

 

Arrow Tan Cross Buckle Strap Ankle Boots


I’ve wanted some tan leather ankle boots for a while so these are perfect. I love the colour and the buckle detail. They are so comfy too.

Madison Leopard Print Loafers

I was going to buy these at full price but never actually got around to get them so I was thrilled when I saw them in my local Topshop for less than half the price.

Teal Lace Skater Dress - £20 down from £48  

I have the cream and cobalt blue versions of this already but I love skater style dresses as I think they really flatter my shape. When I saw this gorgeous teal dress I instantly fell in love and because I bought it in tall it is a slightly better length than the regular dresses.

Monochrome Peter Pan Collar Dress - £25 down from £50

I've got a tiny obsession for Peter Pan collars and the fit of this dress is lovely. Its a little big on me but I like that and it looks great dressed up or down.

Lace Pleated Tunic Dress - £20 down from £38

Again, I saw this at full price and instantly fell in love with it but I wasn't sure if I would get the wear out of it and so couldn't justify £38. It is really beautiful and I adore lace however, I have seen lots of people wear it as a dress without tights but even though I am only 5ft 4in there is no way I can do this! It seems so short on me!




What have you bought in the sales?


xo Hannah xo


 

5 comments:

  1. Ah I think I'm in love with the leopard loafers!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything especially the loafers. :)
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the leopard print loafers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirsty, Laur and Eloise - Thank you! I think they are my favourite sale purchase :)

    Michelle - Thanks chic, the colour is so lovely, I'm really pleased with it :)

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)