Wednesday 18 January 2012

Don't You Remember




Long line black faux fur gilet – Topshop
Stripey jumper – Topshop
Faux leather panel leggings – Topshop
Boots – Topshop
Vintage key necklaceA Wardrobe Full Of Dreams shop

I love looking at what people wear every day and it has inspired me to start my own Outfit Of The Day posts. However, I don’t have the best camera and no body really to take photos for me so whilst I get those problems sorted, I thought I would just start with simply laying my outfits down to photo them.

This is what I wore today. I didn’t realise I was wearing all Topshop though until I wrote this (oops!). I had a day off work today and had a few errands to run in town and lots of housework to do so I chose something simple and cosy to wear.

I bought the gilet the other day from Topshop. It was down to £35 which I was really happy with because I had been eyeing it when it was full price. I’m really pleased with it because it is so soft and can be thrown over any jumper for extra warmth and cosyness.

I wasn't sure about the leggings when I first bought them because they were super tight on me, which, when reading some of the reviews on the website, others have found. But I think with wear they will give a little bit. I don't usually like wearing leggings with a top but because these are quite thick, they look ok when wearing a jumper with them.

 I know there pictures aren’t the best so please bear with me whilst I get sorted out :)

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

xo Hannah xo


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looking outfit hun I love the boots they're just lovely!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit SO much! The gilet is just lovely, and i've been wanting a pair of those leggings for soooo long now! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)