Tuesday 1 November 2011

No7 Nail Varnish Gift Set


Nail Varnish - No7 Damson Dream
Ring - Topshop
It was my birthday a few weeks ago and a good friend of mine bought me this set of nail varnishes by No7. They are slightly smaller than the ones you can buy individually but the colours are all gorgeous! I usually wear nude colours on my nails and wouldn't really choose to buy these colours myself but these colours do make a nice change, especially for winter and I really like them!

Damson Dream (currently wearing) – A purpley pinky colour which has a metallic shimmer to it
Vivid violet – Bright purple again with a metallic shimmer
Sing the blues - a gorgeous bright royal blue but has a metallic shimmer to it
Totally teal – the only non metallic varnish but a solid bright teal.
Hot to trot – A pale shimmery gold colour. It needs a couple of coats though.

They are all part of the Stay Perfect Collection so they last longer than average before chipping. I’ve had Damson Dream on for 3 days now and they have not really chipped at all.


I have an extensive nail varnish collection and have used many brands including Nails Inc, Barry M, Rimmel, Topshop and Models Own but I believe that No7 is one of my favourite brands to use, especially if I have a £5 off voucher making each nail varnish just £2!



Also, I put some things on Ebay the other day as I'm having a huge clearout. Please feel free to take a look here :)



5 comments:

  1. Ooh what lovely colours! A gorgeous present bet you were chuffed with it :) love this purply colour perfect for the cold weather!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice set I think I already have two of them, I think it's a good brand too, I'm a nailpolish snob, I only use no7 and o.p.i x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comments. It means a lot that you have taken the time to read my blog <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love no7! great post

    http://union-apparel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)