Saturday 12 November 2011

Happiness is...(Part 2)

Having another negative day today so thought I’d try to help lift my mood and positivity with Part 2 of Happiness is…

This week, happiness is…

1. Matilda – cutest film ever, it always puts a smile on my face!

2. Meeting an old friend on the way home from work

3. New stationary

4. Shops starting to feel Christmasy

5. WeHeartIt.com

6. Decluttering my room

7. Having a lie-in for the first time in ages

8. Baking

9. Walking with my dog in the Autumn sunshine, wrapping up warm and kicking the leaves

10. Receiving an unexpected lovely email :)
All images from WeHeartIt.com

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

xo Hannah xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)