Monday 14 November 2011

Wishlist - Topshop Special

I'm a big fan of Topshop, always have been and probably always will be as there is always something that catched my eye whether I'm in the shop or just browsing on their site.

This weeks wishlist is dedicated to Topshop and contains quite a random mixture of things that I'm loving at the moment. Time to start saving!

All images Topshop.com
1 - Spot Mesh Cutout Bodycon Dress (£45) - I'm loving polka dots at the moment. This dress is very Stella McCartney and the perfect party dress. It's a simple LBD but with a current on trend twist

2 – Burgundy Spot Fit And Flare Dress (£34) - Another little polka dot number. I actually have this dress in navy and absolutely love the style and fit and wear it all the time to work so I was very happy when I saw they have brought it out in this lovely burgundy colour. The top and sleeves are nice and fitted, it clinches in at the waist and then has a skater style skirt.

 

3 – Silver Metallic Pleat Maxi Skirt (£40) - Not sure how much wear I would get out of this spectacular maxi skirt but I LOVE it. I became a big fan of the maxi skirt over the summer as they are really easy to wear and this one is perfect for Christmas but I will have to think hard about the different ways to wear it before I buy it!

 

4 – Black Velvet Flippy Skirt (£34) - LOVING velvet too this season. I have the black velvet polka dot dress that I blogged about here and fell in love with this luxurious wintery material. This skirt can be worn in so many ways so I think it's a perfect investment!

 

5 – Burgundy MOTO Leigh Supersoft Skinny Jeans (£38) - I've gone off my jeans a bit recently, prefering to wear dresses, but I like the burgundy colour of these jeans . I've seen loads of people wearing them and think they look great but I'm not sure if they will suit me so I will have to try them on first I think.

 

6 – Lace Tee (£34) - Quite simple but a pretty little tee, perfect for teaming with a high waisted skirt or jeans.

 

7 – Black AMBUSH Side Zip Boots (£75) - I've been wanting some simple black ankle boots for ages and I've had my eye on these beauties for quite a while now but I've never got round to justifying £75 for them. I think they'll be good for work though because the heels aren't too big and I've heard people say how comfortable they are.

 

8 Black Premium Leather Skirt (£75) - Again, another skirt where I'm not sure how much wear I will get out of but yet another lust!

What's on your wishlist for this week?

xo Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)