Monday 31 October 2011

Recent buys 01

 
It was nice to have a fairly lazy Sunday yesterday. I didn’t do much apart from find stock for my shop, plan some blog posts, watch The X Factor and eat left over birthday cake but I’ve managed to find some pretty cute jewellery to sell so I suppose it was quite productive.I’m hoping to spend the next few days designing and making some bracelets and necklaces to sell too so hopefully over the next few weeks, I will be ready to set up shop!

I thought today that I would share with you some of my recent purchases. I personally love reading what other people have bought as I like to live vicariously through others and find that these posts often give me inspiration (and a desire to go shopping immediately!). I might do a weekly or fortnightly post of things that I have bought as I do usually buy something each week so will always have something to share!


I saw these loafers a few weeks ago in New Look in York but they only had them in a 5 and so they were slightly tight so decided not to get them and look around for them elsewhere. But could I find them anywhere?! Me and my mum usually go shopping somewhere different each week so I was always looking but eventually I found them in my size and so quickly snapped them up.
I’ve wanted some loafers for a while now but didn’t want to spend loads on them in case I quickly went off them or decided they didn’t suit me anymore. These were only £14.99 so a complete bargain!


I am loving the colour RED at the moment. I already have this dress (from Topshop) in orange and claret but when I saw it in this gorgeous ruby red colour I had to have this one as well! I’ve been wearing skater style dresses and skirts a lot recently. I think they are really flattering for my shape and  so easy to dress up or down.

Another big trend I’m loving this season is velvet. I actually bought this dress from Topshop a few weeks ago but thought I’d still share it with you and I’ve seen quite a few bloggers posting about this dress too. Its made from a quality fabric and looks flattering on. The polka dots are subtle too which I like but it shimmers beautifully under the lights. It’s the perfect dress for Christmas and I will team it with ankle boots and black tights for a great Christmas party look!

What have you bought this week?


3 comments:

  1. oh, I need a velvet dress too *.*

    just found your blog and I'm following, dear.

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments Cati and Melissa :) I'm now following both your blogs and there great!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)