Thursday 27 October 2011

Welcome!

Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Ciao! So I have finally decided to properly start a blog, after religiously reading some of the fabulous blogs out there at the moment, and feeling very inspired by them. I have thought a lot about what I want to include in this blog and after much planning, I have decided that to start something very fashion and clothes based (which are my greatest passion in life), but also other important areas of my life such travel and interiors.
I’m planning on putting a lot of thought, time and effort into my blog so I hope you enjoy reading it!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger :) It's full of lovely people, can't wait to see your posts! I love your profile image - amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for your message. I'm following your blog too - i love your style :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)