Monday 5 November 2012

Todays Nails - Firework Inspired!

E.L.F Black Nail Varnish
Models Own Hedkandi Ibiza Mix

Happy Bonfire Night everyone! To celebrate this day, I've come up with this very simple, but effective, fireworks inspired nail design! I used a black nail varnish for the background and once dry, used the amazing Models Own Ibiza Mix glitter nail varnish to create the 'fireworks'
 
Hope everyone has a lovely evening. I'm full of cold, so looks like I will be sat inside watching fireworks this year!
 
Hannah xox

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, sorry to hear you're not well, get better soon :) Love the nails! Thanks so much for visiting and following, very kind of you x
    Following you right back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)