Saturday 17 November 2012

My Favourite Autumn Nail Colours

Navy All through autumn and winter last year, I wore navy on my nails, and I’m loving it this year too. Its softer than black nails but still perfect for parties, and also looks great with a glitter top coat. My current personal favourite is No7 Stay Perfect in Betty Blues, which I bought last year.


1. No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Betty Blues - £5.50
2. Models Own In The Navy - £5
3. 17 Lasting Fix in Midnight Sapphire - £2.99

 Berry reds - Nothing beats a classic red nail, and dark berry reds definitely give this go-to colour an autumnal twist. My current favourite is Rimmel Rapid Ruby but there are so many gorgeous varnishes in this shade!
 

1.    Rimmel Rapid Ruby - £2.99
2.    Models Own Red Red Wine - £5
No7 Stay Perfect Damson Dream - £5.50
 
 
Dark green – I’ve only just tried dark green nails, but this colour is THE perfect autumn colour, I can’t seem to get enough of it! My only nail varnish in this colour is Racing Green by Barry M (£2.99, Boots) but I have recently spotted Emerald Black Beetlejuice by Models Own (£5, Boots) which has a beautiful shimmery effect so this is definitely going to go on my wishlist.
 
1. Barry M Racing Green - £2.99
2. Rimmel Green with Envy - £2.99
3. Models Own Beetlejuice in Emerald Black - £5


What are your favourite nail colours for autumn?


Hannah xox

 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)