Thursday 1 November 2012

What I Bought - Cath Kidston Deer Jumper


Today, I wanted to share with you one of my recent purchases – this Cath Kidston deer jumper from their Christmas 2012 collection.
 
 
It is a beautifully soft and chunky jumper which is perfect now that the weather has got so cold and the days are much shorter. I bought it in a medium which is perfectly slightly oversized to just throw on and snuggling into.
 
It is a little pricey at £70 but it will last for ages and see me through many winters. The deer print is absolutely gorgeous and by far my favourite Cath Kidston Christmas prints. Plus Bambi is one of my favourite Disney films so how could I resist this cute jumper?!
 
 
What have you bought recently?
 
Hannah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to read every one and it means so much that you're taking the time to read my blog :)